Health Benefits of Tequila
Many people often wonder if there are health benefits to drinking
tequila. Although there is no evident tequila nutrition facts, there are
a few health benefits when drinking tequila in moderation. Here are a
few of the health benefits of consuming tequila in moderation:
* Tequila can make an individuals clothes fall off.
* Tequila can increase good cholesterol and decrease the bad cholesterol.
* Taking a shot of tequila can do the body good by reducing anxiety.
* It has actually been proven to be heart healthy.
* Has been known to burn fat reserves when used in moderation.
* Can decrease the odds of someone developing dementia.
* Tequila aids in the digestive process.
* Studies have shown that having a drink a night can increase your life-span.
* Can decrease the chances of gallstones and kidney stones developing in an individual.
* It optimizes cardiac functions.
* Can aid in sinus difficulties and be used in hot beverages to sweat out colds and flu.
* Can help you sleep better and more peacefully.
* Get you drunk and make you forget all your troubles meaning it is very good for stress.
* Increase happy endorphins in the brain and improve mood.
* Can be used to detoxify the system of impurities.
* May reduce risk of stroke